tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Nov 14 08:55:56 1999

Re: tlhIngan irc chat room

malqa wrote:

: But klingon.dhs.org is set up already .. and has telnet access right into
: the server. What more can you ask for ?
: Why go somewhere else and have to make private rooms,when it's already
: done on  klingon.dhs.org already.
: I don't see why we should be talking about moving to another server,when
: not many folks from the list are even coming yet. Come on folks.. check it
: out !

So how does one "check it out"?  What software is required for a Pentium II
with Windows 98, and where can it be obtained?  How do you install and use
it to contact klingon.dhs.org once downloaded?

'ej nuq 'oS <irc>'e' jay'?

--
Voragh
Ca'Non Master of the Klingons