tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Nov 14 12:29:05 1999

Re: tlhIngan irc chat room

jatlh Voragh:
> So how does one "check it out"?  What software is required for a Pentium
II
> with Windows 98, and where can it be obtained?  How do you install and use
> it to contact klingon.dhs.org once downloaded?

Users of Windows 98 have Microsoft Chat as a component of their operating
system.  This can be used to access the room #tlhIngan on the server
klingon.dhs.org.  The program will either be pre-installed, or available to
be installed.  (Or you can download it free from Microsoft's website.)

I'm not plugging for Microsoft Chat, it's just one of the easiest options
for users of Windows 98.  Windows 95 users will have to download it or
another chat program.

I suppose if anyone needs help with this one, you can e-mail me.  I'm
familiar with the program.

SuStel
Stardate 99870.6

Back to archive top level