tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Nov 14 04:39:58 1999

Re: tlhIngan irc chat room

On Sun, 14 Nov 1999, Worf, Son of Mogh wrote:

> I know of a small, but worldwide network that I frequent a lot, and it's
> quite lagless (although there is the occaisonal split or two).  It's called
> OpenProjects (www.openprojects.net), and there are servers split up
> everywhere. Small network, low lag, and very underused.

But klingon.dhs.org is set up already .. and has telnet access right into
the server. What more can you ask for ?

Why go somewhere else and have to make private rooms,when it's already
done on  klingon.dhs.org already.

I don't see why we should be talking about moving to another server,when
not many folks from the list are even coming yet. Come on folks.. check it
out !

malqa

Back to archive top level