tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Nov 14 09:39:52 1999

Re: Virtual Environment

>From: "dana" <[email protected]>
>Date: Sun, 14 Nov 1999 03:46:50 -0800
>
>what server are you using? if you are talking to godlike, I would say the
>situation will probably not be resolved soon. Might want to try
>www.mudservices.com, I have a mud there and have found them reasonable.

We were using the KLI's own machine, until the owner decided to retire it
(with good reason) and restructure his network.  I didn't even know that
godlike was having problems.  We'll see if our sysadmin will find a place
for the MUSH in his new network; we now know that people actually want it,
which makes a difference.  Failing that, maybe I'll look around for
someplace to put it.  Maybe one of the pay places, maybe I'll pull some
strings and get it put up for free as a favor somewhere, maybe I'll put it
on my own machine, if the bandwidth/memory/stability requirements aren't
too bad, etc.  We'll have to see.

~mark

Back to archive top level