tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Nov 07 18:49:31 1995

Re: Klingon Speaker

On Tue, 7 Nov 1995, Kevin Phelan wrote:

> If this looks like a possibility, I'd help in any way I could. I do
> this type of thing as a part of my job. I write music and produce
> audio for multimedia as a member of Team Fat. Perhaps you've heard of
> The Fat Man.

I've heard of the Fat Man but I never knew what it was.  I had always
wondered how one guy could write all those different computer game
sound-tracks.  {{;-)

> Let me know if there's any way I can assist, even if
> its only consultation. I'd sure like to see a quality project like
> this really shine.

Sounds like a good idea to me.  New York is a little out of my way, but
since I live in Texas, it wouldn't be any trouble at all for me to come to
Austin to make a recording if they needed another Klingon voice.

> K. Weston Phelan
> Team Fat Composer
> Austin, TX
> 512.259.7421