tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Nov 28 08:25:33 1994

KLBC: Klingon alphabet (?)

Is there a Klingon alphabet/text font in use? I know this is a
silly question since it's such an elementary matter, but the
Klingon computer console on board Klingon Star Ship (the
Predator?) in Star Trek IV looked so fantastic. Ever since
I've been wishing to get a copy of the Klingon alphabet.
Klingon dictionaries are not available here in Finland, it'll
take quite some time to obtain one, so I would appreciate if
somebody would tell me.

In that case I suppose there's a text editor available that
displays Klingon as it should look like.

Thanks.

charghwI'    ('cheerio' in Klingon...?)

Sami

[email protected]

PS. I'd be delighted to correspond with beginners (can't
say OTHER beginners, because I haven't started yet.)

Back to archive top level