tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Nov 17 18:45:52 1994

Sound Files

I apologize if this question has been asked before.  I checked in at the
Klingon Language Institute on the WorldWide Net and found an area that,
I presume, lets me download spoken Klingon letters.  The files all end
with the extension ".au".  How are these files used?  I have a
Spectrum16 Proaudio sound board installed but don't know if the
above files need to be uncompressed first.  Any help would be greatly
appreciated.

				Thanks, Ken

Back to archive top level