tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Mar 16 23:24:18 1994

Who said it?

ghItlh KoSneH:

> E.G., Soviet Primier Breshenev, in a speech to th NATO Alliance,
> once said, "We will bury you."

Well, this isn't a question of Klingon or any other kind of
linguistics, but...  It was Khrushchev, not Brezhnev.  (And check
the spelling of Brezhnev.)  And I believe the speech was at the
UN, but I certainly wouldn't bet on it.

-- marqem

                         Mark A. Mandel
    Dragon Systems, Inc. : speech recognition : +1 617 965-5200
  320 Nevada St. :  Newton, Mass. 02160, USA : [email protected]

P.S.: This document was dictated with DragonDictate v2.0 (except
the Klingon word).  Net typing speed was 32 words per minute.  90%
of the words were recognized correctly.  5% were on the list of
alternate possibilities and were selectable with a single command,
5% required me to spell at least one letter, and none were new to
DragonDictate.

Back to archive top level