tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Mar 04 03:45:17 1994

Re: Including Translations

Holtej writes:
>I would suggest writing the tlhIngan Hol, and then some kind of
>warning, such as ---ENGLISH TRANSLATION BELOW!!---, and then follow
>with the translation.  I'm against double posts of the kind you
>suggest, qor, because of the volume of mail I already receive!

I agree--in effect, the translation is like a spoiler (something
that gives away plot details of a literary work), and the convention
for those is to insert something that induces a page pause.

	James Jones

Opinions herein are those of their respective authors, and not
necessarily those of any organization.

Back to archive top level