tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Mar 04 02:00:50 1994

Re: Including Translations

\I would suggest writing the tlhIngan Hol, and then some kind of
\warning, such as ---ENGLISH TRANSLATION BELOW!!---, and then follow
\with the translation.  I'm against double posts of the kind you
\suggest, qor, because of the volume of mail I already receive!
I think typical spoiler netiquette should apply.  Enough blank lines to
keep the English off the screen when casually viewing the Klingon, a control-L
for good measure.  The truly paranoid can rot13 the English.  But I definitely
agree that two separate messages is a bad idea.

-marqoS

Back to archive top level