tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Aug 07 22:09:07 1994

Hu'tegh jIchegh rIntaH

'ewropDaq jIghIQpu'qu'mo' tlhIHvaD jIchegh rIntaH
DaH jabbI'IDraj law'qu' vIlaDnIS
'ej tlhIngan Hol loHvaD jInmolmeywIj'e' vIta'nIS

Aaaaaaahhhhh! It's just GREAT to be back in good ol' USofA, right back in the
same ol' boring house and boring neighborhood that I was so happy to finally
have a chance to get away from for FIVE WHOLE WEEKS. Unfortunately, aol
erased some of my earliest backlog mail as a result of sitting unread for
over 30 days. From the time I left (June 28) until sometime July 6 I have a
mail gap. I know I had some important messages there, probably from nIchyon,
SarahEkstrom, & mayhaps Schoen, maybe others.

I'm of course still planning to start the new KATE, but I've found not one
tape in my mailbox. What is it with you people??!!! KATE seems to be a dud.
No one's interested enough or willing-to-devote-their-time enough or
something. If things don't start happening soon, I'm resigning my commission
as coordinator. That's a threat and a promise. {mu'meyvam SabuQ 'ej Salay'}

That's OK. I've still got big plans in the works for tlhIngan Hol. You'll be
seeing some pretty cool stuff coming from me in the next year if I have time
for everything I want to get done. I'm not giving away any secrets yet.
{loSnIStaH tuvwI' tlhIHbogh}

I think that's it. If you anything at all, I'll just be in my usual hiding
place.

Guido#1, Leader of All Guidos

Back to archive top level