tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Aug 08 09:20:16 1994

KATE...

Guido #1vo':

> I'm of course still planning to start the new KATE, but I've found not one
> tape in my mailbox. What is it with you people??!!! KATE seems to be a dud.
> No one's interested enough or willing-to-devote-their-time enough or
> something. If things don't start happening soon, I'm resigning my commission
> as coordinator. That's a threat and a promise. {mu'meyvam SabuQ 'ej Salay'}

I am still interested in KATE.

Unfortunately, with shifting my mail over to this nice, new *wonderful*
account on the KLI machine, I seem to have lost any information you may
have sent out before.

And considering how far in advance you sent out that information, I
am certain others did as well.

Could you re-send what you are looking for, and by when?  I would be more
than happy to send you another tape.

Make sure you inlcude an address, to, please. {{:)

(And NO ONE has commented on my new .sig yet!  {{:( )

--tQ

--
HaghtaHbogh tlhIngan yIvoqQo'!  toH, qatlh reH HaghtaH HoD Qanqor...?

--HoD trI'Qal		Captain T'rkal		---------------------
  tlhwD lIy So'		IKV Hidden Comet	|   [email protected]

Back to archive top level