tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Aug 08 01:59:14 1994

Re: Hu'tegh jIchegh rIntaH

According to [email protected]:

> 'ewropDaq jIghIQpu'qu'mo' tlhIHvaD jIchegh rIntaH

You know that whenever Krankor catches up in in mail enough to
see this that {'ewropDaq} is going to send him through the
roof. It's waaay cute, but this kind of Klingon spelling of
English sounds really sets him off, especially when you don't
put anything around the word to indicate it is special.

Anyway, he WILL get it and WILL respond, almost certainly. Just
thought I'd send in a warning that you may receive before the
blast.

Anyway, welcome back, old chum.

> I'm of course still planning to start the new KATE, but I've found not one
> tape in my mailbox. What is it with you people??!!! KATE seems to be a dud.
> No one's interested enough or willing-to-devote-their-time enough or
> something.

Hey, I'm LATE. So? My tape is in my backpack, which I am about
to walk over to the Post Office, OKAY? People got in my way and
I didn't get to record it until this past weekend. It's Monday,
OKAY? Jeeez....

> Guido#1, Leader of All Guidos

So where's YOUR tape, huh?

charghwI'