tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Aug 05 06:21:44 1994

Re: Scrabble anyone?

On Thu, 4 Aug 1994, ghItlhpu' David E G Sturm:
> On Tue, 2 Aug 1994, Heidi Wessman wrote:
> > On Sun, 31 Jul 1994, ghItlhpu' William H. Martin:
> > > moHaqmeyna'majvam mojaqmeyna'majvam je
> > > Dalo'qangchoHlaHbejtaHneSchugh, vaj bISovchoHba'.
> > >              /|\
> > > charghwI'     |
> >                 | --------------------------------------------------------|
> > ghe'or' DaghoSjaj charghwI'! Oh.  Nevermind, I see you're already there.--|
> ...>
> > Now, where did you get a word like that?  And how are you going to use in
> > in Scrabble when you only have 12 letters.  And I thought playing poQ'ar
> > with you was bad!
> Oh, he'll take full advantage of playing pIqaDHommey, or whatever we
> shall call it.  On his first turn, it will be >Dalo'<.  Then he'll come
> back with >Dalo'qang<, then >Dalo'qangchoHlaH<, and so on.  Boy, I sure
> better make sure that [ng] isn't worth too much, or he'll be adding
> suffixes from Class 10.  (Don't ask.  Maybe ask ********.  I'm sure he's
> created some.  And some Class 11.)

jImerbe'.

> So I guess pIqaDHommey sets will be shipping soon.  Send $19.99 to me,
> in care of me, today....  :-)  (ranqo' Industries, of course.)

Dear Sir,

Enclosed is a check for $19.99.  Please rush me my pIqaDHommey set.
Thank you very much.

Sincerely,
chuQun

chuQun
[email protected]'u'.edu                 Stardate:___94080.5___
Pay to the order of:___ranqo'_Industries___________|$__19.99______|

Note__pIqaDHommey_set_____            signature:____chuQun__________

Truly I am kidding.  But it's a nice check, though.

chuQun

Back to archive top level