tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Aug 07 00:57:09 1994

Re: ether

[deletia]

> Meanwhile, if you are into theories about the latter, ask me
> about my Grand Unification Theory. The root of it is that there
> is no vaccuum; instead all of space is full of one monolythic
> substance that is in constant and extreme motion. Everything
> moving faster than the speed of light is invisible. What we
> consider to be atoms of matter is actually points of turbulence
> between streams of ether moving faster than light. We can only
> sense the points of turbulence because they are moving less
> than the speed of light relative to us.
>
> Of course, ether moving faster than light has infinite
> momentum, which explains why the atoms stay apart and why they
> vibrate so much and why if they get too big, they get unstable.
>
> But I won't bother the disinterested any further.
>
> charghwI'

I'm interested... could you send somethign to me, privately?  My email is
listed below...

--tQ

--
HaghtaHbogh tlhIngan yIvoqQo'!  toH, qatlh reH HaghtaH HoD Qanqor...?

--HoD trI'Qal		Captain T'rkal		---------------------
  tlhwD lIy So'		IKV Hidden Comet	|   [email protected]

Back to archive top level