tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Dec 29 06:42:34 2010

Re: klin zha (was Re: New words)

ghunchu'wI' 'utlh ([email protected])

On Tue, Dec 28, 2010 at 3:56 PM, Felix Malmenbeck <[email protected]> wrote:
> However, if klin zha remains a popular game even among Klingons who do not speak Klingonaase, I imagine that a tlhIngan Hol:ified version of the word would be quite likely to evolve, as it can be a pain to switch phonotax mid-sentence or to switch alphabet mid-e-mail.

Indeed, such a version with tlhIngan Hol "accent" already has arisen
among people who speak tlhIngan Hol and not Klingonaase, as I
mentioned in my original post in this tangential thread. :)

yIn tlhIngan Hol, not 'e' yIHon.

-- ghunchu'wI'

Back to archive top level