tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Dec 28 11:20:17 2010

RE: klin zha (was Re: New words)

Felix Malmenbeck ([email protected])

> I don't think "canonical tlhIngan Hol for klin zha" is a well-formed
> concept. Klin zha is a *Klingonaase* term.

I'm not quite sure that I follow you.  "tree" is an English term, and «Sor» is a canonical tlhIngan Hol word for it.  "Terra" is a Terran term, and «tera'» is a canonical tlhIngan Hol word for it.  Likewise, as I see it, «tlhInja» - if canon - would be a canonical tlhIngan Hol word for the Klingonaase term "klin zha".

Back to archive top level