tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Jun 21 12:14:38 2011

Re: Certification Tests

Robyn Stewart ([email protected]) [KLI Member] [Hol po'wI']

Is there a blurb available about the certification tests or a source
of study material that I could link to for my qepHomnganpu'?

Has anyone put any thought into creating some easier levels?  I
understand requiring actual competence in the language for
certification, but maybe something casual learners could
achieve?  Looking at Earthlings and beginner experience, it seems
like even bronze is a pretty stiff bar for some.

At 08:32 21/06/2011, you wrote:
>On Tue, Jun 21, 2011 at 10:12 AM, qurgh lungqIj <[email protected]> wrote:
> > I'd like to know in general how one goes about getting copies of the test
> > give to others.
>

>The question bank is maintained by d'Armond Speers (Holtej). He produces
>individually serial-numbered tests (and answer sheets) on demand. So "in
>general" one arranges with him to receive a packet of tests, either by
>physical mail or as PDF documents, and to administer the test in an
>appropriately controlled environment. Depending on your demonstrated level
>of competence in Klingon grammar, you then return the completed test papers
>to him to be graded, or you grade them yourself. Grading them is not a
>trivial task, and not many are qualified to do it.
>
>-- ghunchu'wI'

Back to archive top level