tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Jun 21 07:14:26 2011

Re: Certification Tests

qurgh lungqIj ([email protected])

On Thu, Jun 16, 2011 at 5:09 PM, Michael Roney, Jr PKT <[email protected]>wrote:
> I've got at least two people on my KAG ship that are interested in taking
> the Level 1 Certication Test, but they won't be able to attend the qep'a'.
>
> Is there anyone close to the Indianapolis, IN area that's qualified to give
> the tests?

If someone tells me how to get copies of the test to administer, I'm willing
to come to Indy and give them.

I'd like to know in general how one goes about getting copies of the test to
give to others. There are a couple of people here in Cincinnati that might
be interested in the future too.

qurgh

Back to archive top level