tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Jun 21 13:01:08 2011

Re: Certification Tests

qurgh lungqIj ([email protected])

After searching the web for a bit I found d'Armond's page again:
http://www.speers.nu/Holtej/klingon/klcp.htm

<http://www.speers.nu/Holtej/klingon/klcp.htm>After reading through it all,
it says I should have Level 2 (which I have) to become a Duy to admin tests,
but it doesn't say anything about how to become a Duy besides contacting the
KLI.

As for easier levels, I agree. I've thought about trying to make some web
based lessons/quizzes in the vein of the KLI Postal Course, but without any
experience in writing teaching materials I'm limited to just converting
those courses to something on the web. If anyone wants to work on something
new together, I'm willing to put in the time on the technical side of
things.

qurgh

On Tue, Jun 21, 2011 at 3:09 PM, Robyn Stewart <[email protected]> wrote:

> Is there a blurb available about the certification tests or a source
> of study material that I could link to for my qepHomnganpu'?
>
> Has anyone put any thought into creating some easier levels?  I
> understand requiring actual competence in the language for
> certification, but maybe something casual learners could
> achieve?  Looking at Earthlings and beginner experience, it seems
> like even bronze is a pretty stiff bar for some.

Back to archive top level