tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Jun 21 12:58:19 2011

Fwd: Re: Certification Tests

Rudy V. Busto ([email protected])

Yes, I agree with Robyn about casual learner markers of
accomplishment.  I have ambitions to basic competency, but am somewhat
intimidated by the steep learning curve.  I DO like the postal course
lessons, but could use some additional motivations.  And I am someone
with ample language experience and still feel like reaching "bronze"
is olympian in effort!
Rudy Busto

----- Forwarded message from [email protected] -----