tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Feb 06 10:06:53 2011

Re: country names (was Re: tato'eba' ...)

Robyn Stewart ([email protected]) [KLI Member] [Hol po'wI']

qechtlheghvamvaD jIjangqa'be' 'e' vI'Ip, 'ach chojanqmoH.

bIlugh.

Do we have a FAQ where this can be preserved in perpetuity?

pItlh.

Back to archive top level