tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Mar 24 10:03:40 2010

Re: FW: Question about a little help with translation

qurgh lungqIj ([email protected])

On Wed, Mar 24, 2010 at 10:37 AM, Steven Boozer <[email protected]>wrote:

> We already have most of this vocabulary with the exception of "chemistry"
> (*{HapQeD}?) and "compound" (*{Hapghom}?)  E.g.:
>
>  Qeb/gho lururbogh Hapghom(mey)
>  ring/circle-like compounds
>
>  chay' yIntaHbogh yagh(mey)Daq taH Hapghommey'e'
>  how do these (compounds) continue/survive in living organisms?
>
>  chay' Duqchaj luchenmoH pel'aQ(mey}
>  how do shells form/build their bowl?
>
> {HaQchor} "saccharin" will do for "sugar".  "Coal" may be a problem though
> - *{nagh qIj}?, *{nInnagh}??
>

> --
> Voragh
> Canon Master of the Klingons

Here's my first attempt. It's rough, but it's a start:

--------

Hapghommey Del De'vam. Hapghommeyvam chenmoHlu'meH HaQchor, HapQeD Hapghom
je lulo'lu'.  ghom loSDIch ghom vaghDIch ghom javDIch Dab HapQeD Hapghom.

loS qochmey vagh qochmey ghap ghajbogh gho lururbogh Hapghommey Qullu'.
nInnaghvo' gho lururbogh Hapghommey Qullu'. "egg whites"  ngaSbogh Hapghommy
Qullu' je.

qutmeyDaq Hapghommey Qullu'. Hapghom ngoSlu' 'ej De' qonlu'.  De' law'
qonlu'.

bIQDaq Hapghommey Qullu'. bIQvo' Haghommey lel 'e' nIDlu'.

chay' yIntaHbogh yaghmeyDaq taH Hapghommey'e'? chaq janglaH De'vam. chay'
Duqchaj luchenmoH pel'aQ? chaq janglaH je De'vam.

This data describes matter-groups. In order to create these matter-groups,
sugar and matter-science matter-groups are used. The matter-science
matter-groups dwell in the forth, fifth and six groups.

Matter-groups that resemble circles that have four or five partners is
researched. Matter-groups that resemble circles from fuel-stone is
researched. Matter-groups that contain "egg whites" are also researched.

Matter-groups on crystals are researched. Matter-groups are dissolved and
data is recorded. Much data is recorded.

Matter-groups in water are researched. Matter-groups are attempted to be
taken out from water.

How do these matter-groups continue in living organisms? Perhaps this data
can answer. How do shells build their bowl? Perhaps this data can also
answer.

-------

I know I broke some rules here and there, but I don't know how else to
phrase it.

qurgh

Back to archive top level