tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Mar 24 06:44:16 2010

FW: Question about a little help with translation

Steven Boozer ([email protected])

I received this request this morning.  Sounds interesting and I'm curious to see whether we could deal with the chemical vocabulary.  I've asked him for a copy of the abstract and his paraphrases, so we may be able to work out something collectively.
If anyone is interested, please contact Richard Betz directly.

VoraghÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ
Canon Master of the Klingons