tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Jul 27 11:03:43 2010

Re: mu' chu'

Felix Malmenbeck ([email protected])

Very interesting information, there, Agnieszka!

> Actually,  the word which appeared in the English text of the opera was the word "signal,"
> and I believe it is appropriate to add this sense to the gloss for the word {maQ}.

If I may ask:  What was the context of this word?  That is to say:  What sort of signal was it?
Was it an artificial signal, a message from some greater power...?

> If they'd been at the champagne a little too heavily, they could have interpreted your words as literal truth. ;)
True!

On a side-note:  It seems my e-mail client maybe confusing the archiving system a bit by using "SV:" instead of "Re:" in the subject line.  My apologies for this; I'll make sure to compensate manually for this in the future.

//Felix

Back to archive top level