tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Jul 27 13:21:53 2010

RE: mu' chu'

Agnieszka Solska ([email protected]) [KLI Member] [Hol po'wI']

jIlab:> Actually,  the word which appeared in the English text of the opera was the word "signal,"
ghel Felix:

>If I may ask:  What was the context of this word?  That is to say:  What sort of signal was it?
>Was it an artificial signal, a message from some greater power...?

If I remember well, the signal mentioned in the English libretto was not a message but
a sign serving to indicate that some action should be taken.

'ISqu'

Back to archive top level