tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Jul 26 12:57:30 2010

Re: A thought ...

Darin Arrick ([email protected])

Wonderful news! I would definitely purchase a DVD of this (with optional
English and Esperanto (! :-) ) subtitles, as my tlhIngan Hol is nigh
nonexistent so far :-( ).
Darin Arrick

On Mon, Jul 26, 2010 at 12:50 PM, Christopher Kidder <[email protected]
> wrote:

> And, yes, Darin, I would love it if we (meaning a combination of Commedia
> Beauregard, the translators/authors, Marc and the KLI) could put together
> such a package.  Both of this year's productions (Twin Cities & Chicago)
> are
> going to be filmed in HD with three cameras each, as were the last two
> years' productions in the Twin Cities.  Although the script hadn't been
> revised, nor finished for either of those two years.  Hopefully this year's
> recordings will surpass the ones of years gone by.

Back to archive top level