tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Nov 24 19:33:17 2009

Re: Question about Klingon books (e.g., Gilgamesh et al.)

Michael Roney, Jr. ([email protected])

On Tue, Nov 24, 2009 at 10:04 PM, Christopher Doty <[email protected]> wrote:
> I'm wondering how y'all feel about the language used in these volumes.
> ÂDoes it strike you as good Klingon, bad Klingon, intelligible but
> weird, etc.?
>
> I ask because I'm starting to read Gilgamesh, and there are a couple
> things that just seem weird to me. ÂI could be because I'm just not
> all that familiar with Klingon, but some of them just seem downright
> wrong.....

It'd be helpful to know what you find wrong.
Then we can address that particular issue.
Off the top of my head, I can't think of any complaints.

~naHQun

--
~Michael Roney, Jr.
Professional Klingon Translator