tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri May 29 13:51:33 2009

Re: AM I Going To Have to Be Really Rude to get Your Attention?

Fiat Knox ([email protected])

I just sent you an email myself, now. I know that your email address is valid, because it's the same one to which I sent an earlier email this very evening - an email to which you replied, calling me "callow."

However, you should by now know exactly what to do to remove yourself from the list. You have been contacted by the great and the good on this list, but the actual removal is entirely in your own hands. It's standard list security protocol. You subbed; only you can unsub.

Peace,

Alex.

Back to archive top level