tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri May 29 13:51:33 2009
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
Re: AM I Going To Have to Be Really Rude to get Your Attention?
Fiat Knox (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- From: Fiat Knox <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: AM I Going To Have to Be Really Rude to get Your Attention?
- Date: Fri, 29 May 2009 20:50:31 +0000 (GMT)
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.co.uk; s=s1024; t=1243630231; bh=bsqMBDBXomZ2y08UXDiKzDyOXOqrR4Y5YGECJ1PBKNA=; h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=cUxEdsvX4aQsYNSTCA6bm5l3WuzbUUn+zDRBYKhpHPA0AvzGk/uinSV2X9GrK3rfos+x233eSDLDv5+BTJBmAOW2d3mxqGUroCNItMlS2pqXvhcsy4IPOP2iXcrwCybWM3D+v4549TN4XToKSjeVcYTNJr6TBPA1dhhSzWuWIo0=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.co.uk; h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=0Yi36lzcIpfeAZOdpZjJ4YG+1EumaDrC76HjIHFa+mT4O/OUpPr0c/h3vRYgDJ3LUauXCNJXof0pJSk9zPdlmAyNC9+uBDGZumYYBrxNw8HllegWaWCej3trDNq/m/wRTmxQ2tjEvdgp0D6Ox9S+0UCdj6fpWtbRzh8nsfYlLBk=;
I just sent you an email myself, now. I know that your email address is valid, because it's the same one to which I sent an earlier email this very evening - an email to which you replied, calling me "callow."
However, you should by now know exactly what to do to remove yourself from the list. You have been contacted by the great and the good on this list, but the actual removal is entirely in your own hands. It's standard list security protocol. You subbed; only you can unsub.