tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Jun 01 18:03:45 2009

Re: chay' "Get out of the way!" ra'lu'?

Doq wrote:

> None of that should be too distracting to my original point. {HewIjvo'
> yIghoS!} seems somewhat surreal, in the "What is the sound of one hand
> clapping?" sense. I am commanded to follow the path that is not a
> path. Very Zen.

No, it's just saying "Go follow a path that takes you out of MY path!"
The {He} is referring to MY {He}, not yours.

Usually I would just say {vIH!}, but if you want more syllables, just
say {Hevo' ghoS!}

--
David Trimboli
http://www.trimboli.name/