tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Jul 28 10:40:31 2009

Re: {vIl} (was Re: News from Maltz)

Lieven Litaer ([email protected]) [KLI Member] [Hol ghojwI']

> Here is a direct quote from Marc Okrand: "A {vIlle'}, on the other
> hand, is definitely someone you want to have around -- a follower,
> disciple, fan, admirer, minion."

Okay, I think thi confirms the literal meaning of {vIl le'}, a "special vIl", i.e. a special person that's always around you opposed to someone unimportant.

So can I understand that {vIl} is a person? There are many things around me...
To make a more grammatical question: what's the plural of {vIl}?

Quvar.