tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Dec 11 10:39:52 2009

Re: Facebook in Klingon

De'vID jonpIn ([email protected])

ghunchu'wI' 'utlh:
> > 2. <b>1</b> poke
>
> This one needs a "glossary" for me to understand what it's supposed to
> mean. Without thinking too hard, or doing research into what Facebook
> uses the term for, {DuQ} "stab" comes to mind immediately.

vay' Da-"poke"-DI', SIbI' ghuHmoHlu'.  SaHchugh, HaStaDaq nargh QIn.  latlh
patmey "buzz" rur.

> > 10. public search listing
>
> This could mean too many things, all completely different. Is it
> talking about a public "search listing" or a "public search" listing?
> Is it a result of a question? Is it an action? Is it a yes/no option?
> I don't want to spend time thinking about the right way to say the
> wrong thing.

Do'Ha', jISovbe'.  "glossary" ghajbe' mu'meyvam.

--
De'vID

Back to archive top level