tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Apr 25 07:57:24 2009

Re: I have wanted to learn Klingon for years

Heather Myers ([email protected]) [KLI Member] [Hol ghojwI']

MUSH vISuchnISbej.  pa' jInmolmey wInabpu' SuStel jIH je, 'ach pagh
wIta'be'.  pa' ghom neHchugh vay', MUSHDaq jInarghqa'choHbej.
SuStel and I had some ideas for the MUSH which haven't been worked on much
for a while, but if someone (or multiple someones!) wanted to use the MUSH,
I'd certainly turn up there, and I'm sure SuStel would too.

2009/4/25 ghunchu'wI' <[email protected]>

> On Apr 24, 2009, at 9:23 PM, Walter Green wrote:
>
> > Lawrence and I have spoken of this before, his suggestions have not
> > been helpful, but through no fault of his. You see I have never
> > found anyone reasonably close enough who is able or will to make
> > accommodations for sitting together and either learning or teaching
> > me Klingon.
>
> yabbe''a' ghomvam?  Do'Ha'.  This forum is not sufficient?  That's
> unfortunate.
>
> We need to get a critical mass of Klingonists to congregate online
> for conversation and practice.  SuStel maintains a MUSH at http://
> www.trimboli.name/klingon/mush.html , but I've never seen more than
> one person online there.
>
> Baltimore is not far from where the qep'a' will be held.  Make your
> plans now to attend.  You'll find it a remarkable experience.
> Skilled speakers will definitely accommodate you as a beginner and
> will help you learn.
>
> -- ghunchu'wI'

Back to archive top level