tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Apr 25 07:50:45 2009

Re: qep'a' 2009?

ghunchu'wI' ([email protected])

On Apr 25, 2009, at 8:56 AM, Zrajm C Akfohg wrote:
> What's up? Will there be no qep'a' this summer?
> Or is the info just badly updated?

Web site updates are a matter of some concern.  Only one person has
full access to the site's files.  The KLI is low on his list of
life's priorities.  This is a problem that must be addressed.

> If so, what is the info on the upcoming qep'a'? Dates, locations etc?
> Does anyone know anything about this?

The latest information was posted to the list yesterday.

On Apr 24, 2009, at 10:48 AM, Dr. Lawrence M. Schoen wrote:
> There will indeed be a qep'a'. The dates are from Wednesday evening,
> July 22nd through Sunday morning,
> July 26th. I expect to have the location and room rates locked in
> within the next few days (possibly the next
> couple of hours).

-- ghunchu'wI'

Back to archive top level