tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Apr 24 18:24:46 2009

I have wanted to learn Klingon for years

Walter Green ([email protected])

Lawrence and I have spoken of this before, his suggestions have not been helpful, but through no fault of his. You see I have never found anyone reasonably close enough who is able or will to make accommodations for sitting together and either learning or teaching me Klingon. I will be at the Shore Leave convention at least on Saturday if on no other day. I also am available at the following email addresses:
[email protected]
[email protected]

I also run a nudist travel club and can be reached at the clubs phone number...
(410) 949-5391

Back to archive top level