tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Apr 27 07:55:09 2009

Re: I have wanted to learn Klingon for years

Walter Green ([email protected])

I have seen talk of it, but do not know when and where
--- On Sat, 4/25/09, ghunchu'wI' <[email protected]> wrote:

From: ghunchu'wI' <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: I have wanted to learn Klingon for years
To: [email protected]
Date: Saturday, April 25, 2009, 10:32 AM

On Apr 24, 2009, at 9:23 PM, Walter Green wrote:

> Lawrence and I have spoken of this before, his suggestions have not
> been helpful, but through no fault of his. You see I have never
> found anyone reasonably close enough who is able or will to make
> accommodations for sitting together and either learning or teaching
> me Klingon.

yabbe''a' ghomvam?  Do'Ha'.  This forum is not sufficient?  That's
unfortunate.

We need to get a critical mass of Klingonists to congregate online
for conversation and practice.  SuStel maintains a MUSH at http://
www.trimboli.name/klingon/mush.html , but I've never seen more than
one person online there.

Baltimore is not far from where the qep'a' will be held.  Make your
plans now to attend.  You'll find it a remarkable experience.
Skilled speakers will definitely accommodate you as a beginner and
will help you learn.

-- ghunchu'wI'

Back to archive top level