tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Jan 05 06:47:56 2007

Re: Klingon wikipedia?

In a message dated 1/5/2007 3:41:13 AM Central Standard Time, [email protected]
writes:

> Few years ago, a tlhIngan Hol section of wikipedia has been established
> (tlh.wikipedia.org), but then has been closed a year after, because the
> wikipedia people thought it to be not necesary or serious enough, literally: "it was
> felt to be unsuited to the goals of the Wikimedia Foundation."
>
> Perhaps I've missed some of the discussion on the list, maybe there hasn't
> been any.
>
> What's you guys' opinion about all this?
> Would it be useful to re-animate this project?
>
> If there *has* been some discussion which I've missed somehow, plese tell me
> where in the archives I can read about it.
>
> Qapla'
>   Quvar
> aka
>   Lieven L. Litaer
>   www.qepHom.de

DaqvetlhDaq tlhIngan Hol ghItlhmey law'qu' vIlaD vIneH, 'ach chaq lugh chaH.
chaq ngoQchaj tlhoch tlhIngan Hol ghItlh'a'.

I'd like to see lots more Klingon at that site, but they may be right about
it not fitting their goals, whatever those are.

lay'tel SIvten

Back to archive top level