tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Apr 14 11:30:37 2006

Re: mangpu' or negh?

In a message dated 4/14/2006 1:22:50 PM Central Standard Time,
[email protected] writes:

>   >Also remember that "propellor" doesn't
> >just refer to a fan-style plane prop, but to all devices that propel, by
> >whatever means.
>
>   I figured that much, but any "propeller" placed properly on a boat and
> that has enough power, would fly.

I doubt it.  The angles of the blades would have to be different for air vs.
water.  I think you'd just get a vortex with insufficient motive force to
propel the boat through the air.

lay'tel SIvten

Back to archive top level