tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu May 13 17:39:07 2004

Sung Hol SIgh'a' nov Hol? (was Re: an answer which is no answer)

ja' QeS lagh:
>That might be an interesting subject for a HolQeD article. It'd be
>interesting to see how the native languages of the better Klingon-speakers
>are affected by aspects of Klingon.

I've definitely noticed two things in particular.  I find that I
intentionally break complex sentences into simpler ones.  I'm also
apparently using the equivalent of type 6 verb suffixes a lot more than I
used to.

-- ghunchu'wI'

Back to archive top level