tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed May 12 00:31:22 2004

Re: an answer which is no answer

QeS lagh ([email protected])

ghItlhpu' qurgh:

>I can see the new government warning lables on the Dictionary, "Warning:
>Speaking Klingon can be dangerous to your mental health!" ;)

Why's this a problem? Directness, honour and strength - all things that most
of us could take lessons from. ;)

I must confess, also, that recently I have been viewing things very much in
terms of honour. Recently, I was surprised at what popped out of my mouth
whiile watching the news on TV. I don't recall the news article I was
watching at the time, but I do distinctly recall my first response to seeing
the article: "There's no honour in that!!" {{:)

QeS lagh

What's your house worth? Click here to find out:
http://www.ninemsn.realestate.com.au

Back to archive top level