tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Mar 27 07:12:59 2004

Re: Unscrewed-qa' / KLBC

Scott Willis ([email protected]) [KLI Member] [Hol po'wI']

----- Original Message -----
From: <[email protected]>
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Thursday, March 25, 2004 3:11 AM
Subject: Re: Unscrewed-qa' / KLBC

> ngabwI', Dabelchugh, mu'tlheghmeywIj tIlughmoH. qarbe' pagh qarchugh
> mu'tlheghmeywIj vISovnIS.

tlhoy jIvummo', qen nom jIjanglaHbe'. jItlhIj.
I've been working alot lately, and haven't been able to answer as quickly as
I'd like. Sorry.

For the most part, your grammar is correct. (I think. Hard to tell without a
translation.) The clause order is a little non-standard, but not incorrect.
You're doing well, in other words. }}: )

--ngabwI'
Beginners' Grammarian,
Klingon Language Institute
http://kli.org/