tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Mar 15 07:03:14 2004

Re: Imperatives with {-eghmoH}, round 2

QeS lagh ([email protected])

jatlh weQqul:

>i meant to say: i would also like to know all of the names of the 'other'
>klingon language dialects. (Hince, my use of the word <latlh>.

{qIb lengwI' tlhIngan Hol}Daq HolHomvam Delqu'be'pu' Okrand:
In KGT, Okrand has incompletely described parts of the phonology, morphology
and/or lexicon of the following dialects:

noHva'Dut - Noh'vadut
Qotmagh - Krotmag
Sa'Qej - Sakrej
taq'ev - Tak'ev
voSpegh - Vospeg
Added to this list is Morskan (spoken in ST:VI) and a couple of other minor
ones, IIRC.

'ach jIjatlhqa': naDev ta' Hol wIjatlh.
But as I said, we speak {ta' Hol} here.

Savan.

QeS lagh

Personalise your phone with chart ringtones and polyphonics. Go to
http://ringtones.com.au/ninemsn/control?page=/ninemsn/main.jsp

Back to archive top level