tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Mar 10 22:33:52 2004

Re: koi baat nahin

Shamammd ([email protected])

>If not, I am sure she would be willing to and she is a lot better at it than
>am, that is for sure! Actually, her youngest daughter just came back from
>Pakistan in September of 2003 and they speak it quite frequently in their
home,
>whereas I haven't spoke it in years.
>OK! Third try!  AOL is scrambling my messages. If this doesn't get posted
the
>proper way this time, I am going to have to have Shama post this for me.

qon nov wamwI'

Qapla'! QInlIj wIHevpu'. jIQochbe'!  vIQaHnISchugh De'vID, vaj vIQaHqangbej!
HochHom tlhIngan Hol Sov De'vID 'ej maQaHchuqlaH. Urdu Hol ghojmeH  'e'
vIQaHlaH 'ej tlhIngan Hol vIghojmeH 'e' muQaHlaH.

weQqul
bIjatlhnISchugh, tlhIngan Hol yIjatlh!
HovpoH 701272.7
Stardate 4192.4