tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Mar 05 13:39:28 2004

Re: Did Hoch, now pagh...

...Paul ([email protected]) [KLI Member]

On Fri, 5 Mar 2004, David Trimboli wrote:
> Ah, I see.  Hmm, yes, that would seem to make sense, in that it parallels
> the possible {X Hoch} idea.  It's all REALLY thin reasoning, though.  *I*
> would accept these constructions, but I cannot say they're right.

qechvam Hoch vIparHa'.  :)

...Paul

 **        Have a question that reality just can't answer?        **
           "Any sufficiently advanced form of technology
                 is indistinguishable from magic."

Back to archive top level