tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Mar 05 15:06:55 2004

Re: Klingon Honor Guard

De'vID jonwI' ([email protected])

Voragh:
>Does anyone know if the player (presumable role-playing a member of the
>Klingon Honor Guard) fights Molor and/or his armies in the game?  If so,
>this would be strange indeed considering that Molor ruled ca. 1000-1500
>years before the 23rd century (depending on which chronology you use),
>making this a historical game played with pre-"modern" weapons (i.e. no
>energy weapons).  Perhaps Molor still has followers in the 23rd/24th
>century "present".  (Now that would be an interesting idea:  an
>underground, anti-Kahless movement on Kronos!)

chaq tojbogh pa' tuH jeStaHvIS QujwI', molor Suv.  vaj, "qun teH"
tlhochlaH Quj lut.

Maybe the player fights Molor in a holodeck simulation?  In that case,
it wouldn't have to be "historically accurate".  (Just look at the number
of Terran computer games set in historical/medieval settings but with
anachronistic weapons such as chainsaws and grenade launchers!)

(I'm always looking for an excuse to use Treknology jargon words
like <tojbogh pa' tuH>. :) )

--
De'vID

Add photos to your e-mail with MSN Premium. Get 2 months FREE*