tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Mar 04 16:35:59 2004

Did Hoch, now pagh...

...Paul ([email protected]) [KLI Member]

I was just wondering, whilst I sit in this meeting at work, whether or not
/pagh/ can be used like /Hoch/?  Can I say /tlhIngan Hol jatlhlaH
tera'ngan pagh/ for "None of the Terrans can speak Klingon"?  Or is it
only /pagh tera'ngan/?

Is there a similar subtle difference between whether or not /pagh/ appears
before or after the noun?

...Paul

 **        Have a question that reality just can't answer?        **
      "It's kind of fun to do the impossible." -- Walt Disney

Back to archive top level