tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Dec 04 14:54:01 2004

Re: Testing.

...Paul ([email protected]) [KLI Member]

On Sat, 4 Dec 2004, Regina Reusser wrote:
> paul:
> > >"subscription"
> Voragh:
> > That one's tough.
>
> What about *muvghach* ...

There's a rule somewhere that /-ghach/ can't be placed on a bare verb; ie.
there would have to be a suffix in there somewhere.  One could always
weasle out with something like /muvta'ghach/ using the /-ta'/ suffix to
indicate the action was completed.  "Joined-ation"  Could be construed
properly, perhaps...

/-ghach/ has always been that suffix that seems like it's what we all
want, but then doesn't seem to be correctly defined to do what we want.
:P

...Paul

     ** Read my Blog:  http://www.bloglines.com/blog/CryoMax **
  "Never tell people how to do things.  Tell them what to do and
  they will surprise you with their ingenuity." -- George Patton

Back to archive top level