tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Dec 03 13:26:39 2004

Re: Testing.

Steven Boozer ([email protected])

On Fri, 3 Dec 2004, ...Paul wrote:

> > Is it me, or is the list broken again?

QapHa' jabbI'IDghom 'e' vISovbe', 'ach Hoghvam tamqu'taH 'oH.

>Hmm.  That one got through.  What happened to the one I sent three days
>ago about how Bloglines now support Klingon a little?  :)

wejHu' Bloglines qelbogh QInlIj'e' vIleghpu'be', 'ach DaH Qapba' jabbI'Dghom.

>http://www.bloglines.com/?Lang=klingon

You've made a nice start with the {tlhIngan Hol HIDjolev} at the top, but
don't forget to add Klingon to the list of available languages on the
left.  Or are you waiting until it's completed?

>Anyone who wants to volunteer some time to translate the rest of it, give
>me a holler, and I can provide you the text that needs to be done.

Why not put some of it on the list?  Maybe it'll spur some discussion.

--
Voragh
Ca'Non Master of the Klingons

Back to archive top level