tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Aug 10 21:29:00 2004

matlh / Maltz

Philip Newton ([email protected]) [KLI Member] [Hol ghojwI']

DIvI' qama' ghaH matlh'e' net Sovbej. 'ach chay' qama' moj? ghorgh
jonlu'pu'? jonpu' 'Iv?

tlhIngan Hol wIghojmeH nuQaHqangqu' net Sovbej je. qatlh ghaH
jonpu'bogh DIvI''e' QaHqang? maSov'a'?

ghorgh matlh jonHa'lu''a'? Heghbe'taHvIS bIghHa' taH'a'?

nuqDaq 'oH bIghHa'? (Marc Okrand qach wutlhDaq?)

We all know that Maltz is a prisoner of the Federation. However, do we
know how he became a prisoner, when he was captured, or who did so?
I'm guessing that this is something referred to in a _Star Trek_ film,
perhaps, but I'm not very knowledgeable about _Star Trek_.

Also, we all know that he's put in a lot of time and effort to help
Federation citizens learn the Klingon language, for example, by
collaborating in the production of TKD and since. Why is he so eager
to help his capturers in this way? Do we know?

Will he ever be release? Are there certain demands or conditions for
this? Or will he just rot in a hole in the ground until he dies?
(Though I imagine that wherever he is quartered is more comfortable
than a "hole in the ground".)

Also, where is he held? (I've heard "Marc Okrand's basement" before,
but I'm not sure how seriously to take this... especially since, in
the make-believe world, MO is not affiliated with the military and I
would find it unlogical for him to be entrusted with prisoners.)
--
Philip Newton <[email protected]>
HovpoH 2556.34

Back to archive top level