tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Aug 10 10:27:07 2004

Albany (Was: Re: Do you want to go to the qep'a'?)

Lawrence M. Schoen ([email protected]) [KLI Member] [Hol ghojwI']

>Are they going to have a qep'a' in the Albany, New York area
>sometime?  I would very much enjoy going to one!

Albany? No, I don't forsee that happening (although I'm planning on attending Albacon in October, and will happily speak Klingon to you if you drop by).

However, I anticipate the next qep'a' (qep'a' wa'maH cha'DIch) will be somewhere in the greater Philadelphia area (precisely where is still up in the air; I'm looking for a hotel now), which isn't too bad a drive from Albany.

Lawrence

Back to archive top level